Sales Executive – Regional Business Development Manager – Field Based
|Salary Details:||£46,000 OTE|
Field Sales Executive / Regional Business Development Manager required to develop new opportunities and account manage existing clients covering the London and South East England region for a Global Company.
SALARY: up to £34,000 per annum Basic Salary, plus £12,000 OTE (uncapped commission structure) + Company Car (Mercedes C Class) + Benefits
TERRITORY MANAGED: London and the South East (1 day per week working from home and 4 days per week visiting clients in your territory)
** Excellent Career Prospects Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Field Sales Executive / Regional Business Development Manager that enjoys selling within a B2B, face-to-face environment, winning new customers and account managing existing clients.
As the Field Sales Executive / Regional Business Development Manager you will be required to work within the London and South East England area.
Working as the Field Sales Executive / Regional Business Development Manager you will be tasked with acquiring new business and proactively up-selling the Company’s products and services to existing customers.
This job will focus on developing business opportunities within the primary care / healthcare sector. As the Field Sales Executive / Regional Business Development Manager you will specifically focus on developing strategic relationships within the primary care / healthcare sector, account manage clients and contribute to the bids and tenders process.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, Global Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of assigned customer accounts within territory
- Achieve revenue, margin and contribution targets
- Balance the needs of the customer & business activities within the district
- Develop existing and new business opportunities
- Educate and inform clients in all aspects of the Group’s service offerings
- Facilitate and ensure cooperation between the commercial, financial and operational functions
- Maximise client satisfaction
- Proactive day to day account and time management
- Customer liaison and query resolution
- Propose to Group NHS Strategic Business Manager any requirement for negotiated commercial terms
- Organise regular formal and informal customer and account review meetings
- Communicate relevant account and market information to the Business
- Management reporting and KPI tracking
- Promote the Company’s philosophy within the district and adopt a “lean thinking” approach, identify and implement initiatives to support continuous improvement which gives value to the customer
- Work closely with Group NHS Strategic Business Managers in line with regional account obligations and service delivery
- Advise and influence customers on regulative, segregation and compliance requirements
- Assist with the co-ordination of tenders specific to the geography in conjunction with the tender process
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Bids and Tenders Experience
- Sales experience within the NHS environment
- Account management experience
- Proven numerical and budgeting skills
- Diplomatic and negation skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work with personnel from all levels
- Demonstrable Intermediate IT skills
- Tact, and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Has personal integrity and ability to work in a confidential manner
- Committed to promoting diversity and awareness of equal opportunities
- Demonstrates commitment to the values, principles of public service and health and social care in particular
- Flexible approach to working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies covering London and South East England
AWD online operates as an employment agency