Customer Service Advisor Team Leader – Call Centre – Day Shift
|Salary Details:||£9.13 per hour|
Call Centre Customer Service Advisor Team Leader that has management / supervisory skills with a polite and professional telephone manner is required for a successful, well-established Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
BASIC SALARY: £9.13 per hour
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (Equates to 22.5 day per annum), Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: 42.11 Hours per Week, 4 on 4 off, 0700 – 1900 hours (Day Shift)
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates will ONLY be considered that have previous Supervisory / Team Leading / Staff Management experience. Any previous supervisory experience in a Call Centre would be highly desirable.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Call Centre Customer Service Advisor Team Leader that has management / supervisory experience with a polite and professional telephone manner and great communication skills.
As the Call Centre Customer Service Advisor Team Leader, you will be a dynamic individual who has a passion for people and a focus on solution finding. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate high levels of customer focus at all times. Previous management or supervisory experience is required and having contact centre experience would be an advantage but is not essential as full contact centre training will be given, providing you already have the management / supervisory skills.
The role is based at the Company’s Head Office in Leeds City Centre and covers sites across the UK and Ireland. As the Call Centre Customer Service Advisor Team Leader you will join a team that deals with high volumes of intercom calls, phone calls, emails and communicates with customers over the web using the instant messaging facility and social media platforms. This is a hands on role that will require strong organisational skills and a willingness to get involved.
Working as the Call Centre Customer Service Advisor Team Leader you would be accountable for the day to day running of a busy high volume department on a shift basis which would include motivating and managing the team, managing workload and the delivery of quality customer service interactions across multiple channels. The ability to organise and multi-task is essential to the success of this role.
As one of the leading providers of car parking facilities in Europe the Company is committed to providing a quality service to all of their customers.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Answering intercom calls from the Company’s national locations and responding accordingly
- Handling and resolving enquiries via the telephone, intercom and by email
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded
- Providing product and service information
- Remote access to parking equipment
- Liaising with team members and local operations staff to gather information and resolve issues
- Recording all enquiry and call information according to defined procedure
- Identify and escalate priority enquires to the relevant departments or people
- Route calls where appropriate to other Head Office departments or local operations staff
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the contact centre and preparing reports
- Follow up calls where necessary to ensure the enquiry is fully resolved
- Provide cover in the absence of the Contact Centre Supervisor
- Handling pre-booking requests
- Operating ‘Online Instant Messaging’ sessions
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- MUST have previous Supervisory / Team Leading / Staff Management experience
- Previous experience of working in a supervisory capacity within a contact centre environment with peak daily demands would be highly desirable
- Excellent communications skills
- A clear and friendly telephone voice
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- A professional attitude
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Conversant with Microsoft Office applications including MS Word and MS Excel
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Leeds, West Yorkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency