Administrator – Operations Administration Assistant
|Salary Details:||£14,500 - £15,400|
Administrator / Operations Administration Assistant with excellent organisational, time-management, administrative, customer service and communication skills is required for a well-established, leading Company based in Liverpool, Merseyside, North West England.
SALARY: £14,500 - £15,400 per annum +Benefits (includes 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Company Stakeholder Pension)
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Operations Administration Assistant that has excellent organisational, time-management, administrative, customer service and communication skills.
Working as the Administrator / Operations Administration Assistant you will work on behalf of personal injury solicitors.
As the Administrator / Operations Administration Assistant you will successfully manage new instructions from solicitors dealing with personal injury; holiday illness and housing disrepair claims.
Your responsibilities as the Administrator / Operations Administration Assistant will include booking appointments with the Company’s panel of experts; requesting medical records when required and providing regular updates to the solicitors on the progress of the case - right through to receiving the medical or surveyor’s report.
Ideal candidates will have excellent organisational, time-management, administrative, customer service and communication skills with the ability to work with a high attention to detail.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Work efficiently and accurately in line with the Company’s values and targets, setting up new instructions and booking appointments to the required service levels and specifications of each solicitor
- Take responsibility for progressing each client case on every touch, liaising with chasing GP surgeries, clients and hospitals where necessary for the required information
- Build relationships with each solicitor, calling them where possible to provide regular updates on the progress of their cases
- Work flexibly in line with the needs of the customers and the team.
- Provide excellent customer service to solicitors and clients at every opportunity, setting diaries where needed to progress each case
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- The person appointed will be able to work to targets in a busy environment
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Customer service skills
- A keenness to learn and develop and pick up new skills
- You will be an enthusiastic team player, and keen to work closely with customers and other departments
- Previous knowledge of the industry and Proclaim is desirable
In addition to these skills the candidate will require the following:
- English and Maths to G.C.S.E standard Grade C or equivalent
- Computer literate
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Office Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Liverpool, Merseyside, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency