Administrator – Fleet Transport Administration Assistant
|Salary Details:||up to £19,500|
Transport Administrator / Fleet Administration Assistant with excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills is required for a well-established Company based in Sale, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: up to £19,500 + Benefits
** Excellent Career Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Transport Administrator / Fleet Administration Assistant with excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills.
Working as the Transport Administrator / Fleet Administration Assistant you will be responsible for the administrative function relating to the Company’s transport and fleet requirements.
As the Transport Administrator / Fleet Administration Assistant you will have responsibility for hiring vehicles when necessary and ensuring the correct authorisation is present at all times.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator – Fleet Administration Assistant:
- Organising hire vehicles when necessary and ensuring correct authorisation is present at all times
- Assisting with Vehicle Off Road (VOR) Downtime Reduction
- Working with the Compliance Team on Incident Management
- Dealing with Fines, Parking Tickets, intended prosecutions, toll charges and the congestion scheme
- Keeping company policies and driving at work act updated
- Processing commercial vehicle and car orders
- Ordering new & replacement fuel cards
- Organising Tax discs and vehicle MOT’s
- Liaising with HR Department regarding employee driving licence checks
- Administration of Company Car Management, completing taxation forms (P46’s) on vehicle changes and movements
- Maintaining an accurate vehicle fleet database and ensuring the Fleet Service Providers are regularly updated
- Issuing order numbers to suppliers
- Reviewing Invoices from suppliers for SLA compliance
- Regularly reviewing Invoices from lease companies for vehicle rental / hire charges and database uniformity
- Checking Digital Tachometer Reports
- Assist Fleet Administration Manager in producing reports on all elements of the Fleet
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must hold a current clean driving licence, valid in the UK
- Ability to work with personnel from all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work on own initiative and without supervision
- Self-motivated and conscientious
- Good attention to detail ensuring accuracy at all times
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Good problem solving abilities
- A qualification or substantial practical experience of Fleet Management is desirable but not essential
- Detailed knowledge of transport management and commercial understanding within the Fleet /Ambulance services sector is desirable but not essential
- NVQ level 3 or above or equivalent in numeracy and literacy
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Administrative, Office based Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Sales, Greater Manchester.
AWD online operates as an employment agency